01: NBA Best Bets
02: All Forums
03: Your Account
04: All Forums
05: All Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content preview
Each user can view the site with a different theme.
Themes marked with a * also change the forum look.

All Forums > CONTEST CENTRAL > SQUARE POOLS > Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.
Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > SQUARE POOLS
stangdudex
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:26 am    Post subject: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.

To: UnstoppableForce
Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 am
Subject: was a good series. I told you 7 games from the start.
Could of went either way. Dodgers choked with Runners in scoring position. Send away Junior. mustang0576x @ aol.com

thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the weekend when I get paid if that's ok....juat had to pay my lawyer $1000

But yeah...They were clueless tonight...Congrats

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So I don't reply thinking ok ill have the money sent to me over the weekend. Well its monday now and still nothing so i sent another message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: UnstoppableForce
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:51 pm
Subject: Re: was a good series. I told you 7 games from the start.
It's Monday and still nothing? Why you always drag it out?

If you bet pay the day the bet ends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: stangdudex
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:44 pm
Subject: Re: was a good series. I told you 7 games from the start. Quote message
Yes..I have cash ...Can I mail you a money order?

I don't have a PayPal and my brother complaining about always using PP

Told you just had to pay lawyer 1K and it may be a few days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I get excuses and grief story about spending money?

Why the fuck even bet me. This hassel and run around over 100$ isnt even worth it. Fucking grow up allready Jordan.

Sorry to make this public but its fucking annoying. He did this 2 years ago for some stupid football bets when he lose. Guess shit never changes. Pay me and ill never bet you again.
stangdudex
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:39 pm
Subject: Re: was a good series. I told you 7 games from the start. Quote message
Can send you money order tomorrow...I can't be using the businesses PayPal acct for gambling and my account got restricted/banned....Give me address
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
excuses keep coming. can't be done the way every other transaction here is done which is paypal. Oh yeah next message he has to bring how much i bet into it and why i care about 100$? Does he not understand its the morals of the transaction that matter? The bullshit he continues to throw at me? Pay up and be done, stop excuses and reasons and explaining your life to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:46 pm
That 2500 already all gone...btw....POOF POOF

Why you so mad about 1 hundred dollars..lol.....don't you bet like 500 a game?you probably got 20K +

Give me address to send you money order and I'll mail tomorrow
Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up

howzit Same ole same old.

If you're not being tracked in a contest at the Edge, your opinion is WORTHLESS!!
JJMANIAC
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.

OMFG UFORCE WTF...just send stang the $100 manup dude..you just won $2500 last week you said in shoutbox....
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up

[youtube]gzdWPwVTWsI[/youtube]

UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.

LOL wow.. I didn't even see this until now...If I knew you posted something in forum like a fucking baby over $100 I wouldn't have paid you....at all....

I already sent it... calm down

over a hundred bucks... lol .... Don't you bet $500? $800 a game???

ROFL

Fucking hilarious
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.

And there they go. (Said in my horse racing voice)

stangdudex
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:32 am
Subject: Any reason?.... Quote message
You posted a topic in forum?

What a fucking baby bitch.... over 100 bucks....lmaooooo.... act like I wasn't going to pay.....

If I saw that earlier I wouldn't have sent you the 100 at all...not even kidding and I would give you my address or a place to meet to talk in person about it since you wanna be a fucking 10 year old posting our business in forum...fucking faggot...

enjoy the 100 bucks...go buy yourself a few candy bars and beers...

You gonna copy and paste this there too?

Either delete the topic or go post apologizing or you'll never have any respect from me
stangdudex
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.

Jordan, It wasn't posted over the money. It was posted because I am done doing bets or future transactions with you and I wanted to show other here how you handle things. Its never simple with you. In the end you always show me who I thought you were. Thought maybe since you got married and had a child you began to grow up. Ive mistaken but hope one day you do. Thanks for paying but no apology will ever be given. You don't deserve it. Also I treat this place like family so our business that includes money/gambling is a open book here. I have nothing to hide from anyone ever and neither should you.
UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: Don't ever bet Uforce. This is the shit I have to put up with over $100.

stangdudex wrote:
Jordan, It wasn't posted over the money. It was posted because I am done doing bets or future transactions with you and I wanted to show other here how you handle things. Its never simple with you. In the end you always show me who I thought you were. Thought maybe since you got married and had a child you began to grow up. Ive mistaken but hope one day you do. Thanks for paying but no apology will ever be given. You don't deserve it. Also I treat this place like family so our business that includes money/gambling is a open book here. I have nothing to hide from anyone ever and neither should you.

Yeah..Well our business is our business...I was gonna pay you..A few more days wasn't gonna hurt...and my reasons weren't just excuses..They were legit reasons why I wasn't able to send you PayPal...so if you wanna be a cry baby over 100 bucks and air it out in the forum..then so be it..but you'll always be a fucking bitch in my eyes....That's all Hat tip
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > SQUARE POOLS All times are America/Los_Angeles
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: