30: All Forums
31: All Forums
32: Home
33: All Forums
34: Home

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content preview
Each user can view the site with a different theme.
Themes marked with a * also change the forum look.

All Forums > WHATS ON YOUR MIND > SPORTS SHIT > INTERESTING POST ABOUT SPORTS FORUMS
INTERESTING POST ABOUT SPORTS FORUMS
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > SPORTS SHIT
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:04 pm    Post subject: INTERESTING POST ABOUT SPORTS FORUMS

[list]Rules of Conduct 9/1 - why it won't work

All these places are exactly the same. The people that work at these sites need the income and the people who post at em are mostly immature kids or adults who never reached their potential. The days of valuable conversations and good information are way behind us. It used to be fun 8-10 years ago when there were some guys around willing to talk shop and share information. No offense to you JK but lets use your radio show for example. Nobody, who is anybody, is going to listen to Gyno on your show. This is no knock on Gyno, as much as I like busting people's chops, it's just reality. We can't take something serious when there isn't any credibility behind it. Sites can't let frauds and stiff participate. What are you going to do block or ban all the ghosts around? The same asshole run wild, me included......why because you can't do anything about it. These sites are a joke so they get treated as such. There is so little knowledge around here why would anyone try to assist assholes? You don't see any guys that have a clue posting anything relevant anymore......atleast not consistently. Kids trying to learn the game have no chance because there is almost zero pure conversation going on that discusses the in's and out's of handicapping. You got idiots on the front page laying -300 on Wash St because they think the coach is a genius and no way they lose at home on opening night. That pretty much sums up the knowledge of the average forum member in 2014. How many people here can make a line or run totals? Models give me a break. People here think a model is Kate Upton. Atleast back in the day we had good conversations and shared information whether we agreed or not. People posted actual plays and debated the merits of them. Those days won't return. Why would a guy like Travis take the time to post a few of his plays these days? The reality is some of us actually make substantial wagers year around.......no really there are some out there. I'd be willing to wager some of us would even enjoy some real, open, mature dialogue about betting. The reason we would like it is because we actually have more time on our hands than the average donkey. Why not discuss wagers and angles, options and outs, theories and probabilities? I know I'd like it. Doesn't +EV and CLV get old after the 1000th time? But unfortunately, if you start a thread worth a fuck it gets pounded with nonsense. These forums are, and will be, useless....they are done. The only thing I would ever be interested in again, from a serious standpoint, would be a very pricy pay site. Something that you pay a one time annual fee to join, and if you break the rules you get banned and your money is gone. You want to come back as another handle cough it up again. I am not talking about 20 bucks a month. I am talking about a substantial, one time annual fee. And you know what, i'd pay that fee in the blink of an eye if it had even ten decent members who wanted to discuss making fuckin money. Now i'll go back to being an online asshole like the rest of you jerkoffs. (ps for some reason I can't start new paragraphs here so its lumped together).

Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: INTERESTING POST ABOUT SPORTS FORUMS

That guy needs just what he suggested. A place where he and nine other conceited, overblown braggarts can go talk amongst themselves. Especially with all the extra time they have on their hands that the rest of the poor slobs don't.

FUCK THIS GUY!

If you're not being tracked in a contest at the Edge, your opinion is WORTHLESS!!
ToothlessJoe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: INTERESTING POST ABOUT SPORTS FORUMS

Wow! This guy sounds really cool! And he knows so much! We should try to get him to join here!
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: INTERESTING POST ABOUT SPORTS FORUMS

he hurt my feelings...

"adults who never reached their potential."

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > SPORTS SHIT All times are America/Los_Angeles
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: