Visitors:
01: All Forums
02: All Forums
03: All Forums
04: All Forums
05: All Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

All Forums > WHATS ON YOUR MIND > SPORTS SHIT > The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > SPORTS SHIT
johnny
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

i was talking about this the other night.. not that i agree with it... but damn it sure makes ya wonder about different things...... i have heard of this kind of stuff on many other tragedies... could be total bullshit but again.. it makes ya wonder..what really blows my mind is the 8:20 mark on vid... WTF????

5 million hits on youtube...

[youtube]Wx9GxXYKx_8[/youtube]

UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

7.7 million now
johnny
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

dont get me wrong here im not saying i believe.. just shit like this always makes me wonder....

www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/...CD83CDC9C7

same day and same time of the shootings??? in same area...

Last edited by johnny on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Big Lou
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

total BS...if this was set up wouldn't you think they'd be smart enough not to have that info about the Course available online?

come on, now...the only weird part i took from that stupid video was that father who was about to do the press conference...that makes me scratch my head a little bit...but not everyone grieves the same
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > SPORTS SHIT All times are America/Los_Angeles
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: