53: All Forums
54: Home
55: All Forums
56: 2018 NFL Playoffs
57: All Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content preview
Each user can view the site with a different theme.
Themes marked with a * also change the forum look.

All Forums > WHATS ON YOUR MIND > ALL OTHER SHIT > Mitch McCONnell makes history!
Mitch McCONnell makes history!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > ALL OTHER SHIT
Firegreen
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

tv.msnbc.com/2012/12/0...-own-bill/
ITSME
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

fire find another source other than that hack of a so called new channel
when i see msnbc i wont even look
Firegreen
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

Of course you won't. Try thinking outside of the fox.

www.politicususa.com/h...nator.html

Mitch McConnell Will Filibuster Anything, Including His Own Bill

By: Sarah JonesDecember 6th, 2012see more posts by Sarah Jones

Senate history may have been made today when Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) attempted to play partisan games with his own bill to allow the President to raise the debt ceiling.

McConnell assumed the Democrats would not want to vote on it, which he was hoping to use as a weapon suggesting that no one wanted to give the President the power to do the Republicans
ITSME
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

again chandler look at what Obama has said in the past and how he flips flops on all of it also look at Reid and all the shit he will allow to be voted on and what he wont
its all a game both sides but you only see what nsnbc tells u to see
and for the pres wanting to raise the dept ceiling with out any congress or senate involved should never happen i don't care who the pres is !!!
johnny
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

hey itsme.. i got to ask you something... im not into politics.. not now.. not when i was in high school and not in college... i would not be able to debate much on what i do know...

but you seem to be into it since i met you 20 yrs ago...i am curious why when someone like fire posts something you can never give a answer on the subject.. its always some rhetoric. when i see ronnie reply its a solid reply based on facts and opinions...

so my question is.. why cant you ever give a answer based on facts and reference your facts on where you got them.?

i also have not seen a reply that does not contain the word obama.

Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

Both sides pull this shit in Congress. And there are solid reasons not to raise the debt ceiling, and even greater reasons never to allow any president to unilaterally do anything without the consent of Congress.

But Firegreen's post is not about all that this time. It's about a nitwit who did a moronic thing! He bluffed, and then had his bluff called. The guy acted like a rookie, and a dumb rookie at that.

Not much to argue this time against that. Dope!

If you're not being tracked in a contest at the Edge, your opinion is WORTHLESS!!
Firegreen
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

Itsme: Do you even know what the debt-ceiling is?

It simply an acknowledgement that we will pay debt that we have already incurred - money already spent, after the expenditures were voted on and approved by CONGRESS! It's already been spent! Do you get that? Also, It was raised multiple times under Bush and other Presidents too.

What it isn't is a negotiation tool, or leverage if you will, for Republicans to fuck our credit rating.

But what Ronnie said is right. I wasn't even taking a side or trying to debate that. Just showing what a buffoon McConnell is. Furthermore, the vote was on a proposal originally suggested by McConnell.
ITSME
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

again i ask put as much effort towards finding shit on the dem and you will find the same shit if not worse all im saying
i also say there noting u or i can do about it at this point but just sit back and let happens happen and when all the dust settles we will see if yer lord and savior pres obama fixes things just stop blaming all yer problems on the republicans cause its the govment that causes those problems and the gov consist of both dems & reps the same
johnny
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

hahahahaha.. damn i was right again.. "lord and savior obama" and the same old rhetoric.

Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

I think Itsme was referring to the Jamie Foxx statement...

[youtube]3DvMalH-mxc[/youtube]

If you're not being tracked in a contest at the Edge, your opinion is WORTHLESS!!
johnny
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Mitch McCONnell makes history!

ronnie.. YOU FUCKIN NAILED IT... but ive been friends with him for years and the last four years its been [youtube]gzdWPwVTWsI[/youtube]

prior to 4 years ago you never heard a peep on how he was getting fucked.... everything was hunky dory. well, except between 1993 and 2001 ofcourse.

anyways.. no sense in making this a issue.. we all know where it will head. :beatingA_DeadHorse: :beatingA_DeadHorse: :beatingA_DeadHorse: :beatingA_DeadHorse: :beatingA_DeadHorse:

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > ALL OTHER SHIT All times are America/Los_Angeles
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: