57: All Forums
58: Home
59: THE BEST DAMN SHOUT BLOCK PERI
60: Home
61: Home
62: All Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

All Forums > WHATS ON YOUR MIND > SPORTS SHIT > FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????
FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > SPORTS SHIT
Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

If you're not being tracked in a contest at the Edge, your opinion is WORTHLESS!!
sdtnvols42

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

So has Gopher Disappeared or is he still around?

Ultradamus

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

rumor has it he was still taking action and won on the mayweather/Pac fight.. still havent seen a dime. $6265 and waiting..
halvey18
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Ultradamus wrote:
rumor has it he was still taking action and won on the mayweather/Pac fight.. still havent seen a dime. $6265 and waiting..

i assume he's still at other sites taking action under different names...probably got hit hard by not only guys here but others as well...and not the first time he's done this to people... worst kind of scumbag.
simpleandy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

I was paid 50% of what I was owed today PLUS 5% interest. Remaining balance to be paid around June 3rd-5th.
sdtnvols42

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

For the record Gopher made it right with me today, plus interest and a sincere apology for the delay. Thanks Gopher you are a man if character

Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Glad to read these last 2 posts from Andy and Vols.

If you're not being tracked in a contest at the Edge, your opinion is WORTHLESS!!
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Ronnielee wrote:
Glad to read these last 2 posts from Andy and Vols.

same here......

Ultradamus

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

same here.. kinda. just waiting in line like.. wha wha wha
Ultradamus

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Ultradamus

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Old man nothing yet...
Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Quote::
GOPHERNATION: Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:33 am Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

2. Uforce, Ultraforce, who ever you are today you aren't getting a penny

With all due respect to someone who's apparently owed a shitload of money, I think you need to carefully read the quote above and reconsider your strategy of waiting. I don't have an alternative for you, but it would appear that "still waiting" is going to have you ending up like the skeleton in the post above.

simpleandy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that we're only hearing one side to the ultra/uforce/ufarts story
UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

simpleandy wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that we're only hearing one side to the ultra/uforce/ufarts story

One side to what story? Read above..and the following..

There is not much to hear or see. My brother Jason (Ultrah, Ultradamus) originally had an account with Joe but he stopped playing with him for a while. There was never any issues prior and he was always post up with Joe and I'm pretty sure he sent funds from his own PayPal account.

I had a good amount in my account so I asked Joe to transfer some funds to Ultrah's account so he could start back up again. I believe Ultrah gave me the cash for these funds as I needed some extra cash at the time. Joe had to open him a new account because it was months, maybe close to a year since he used his original account.

The only thing that matters is the money was bet and won fair and square. Everyone who is owed needs to be paid! If Ultrah lost all of the money we wouldn't be hearing any of these excuses or stories and the money would be in Joe's pocket. So just because Ultrah won now the excuses and stories roll in to try to avoid to not pay someone who won? :lol2:

Joe agreed to the transfer of funds from my account to his to wager with. If that was an issue the money shouldn't have been transferred from my account to his in the first place!

Does that mean all of the money I bet and lost is going to be sent back to me too? No. It goes both ways. Not just one way. (Losing and winner to both the player and book)

Nothing else to it.
halvey18
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:47 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

well as everyone probably knows uturd is #1 on my shit list...but i cant see how he's in the wrong here...the only reason we havent heard joe's side of the story is because he either doesnt have one or he's still hiding from people...looks like both to me??? hellllllllllllo???? really wish goofer would come back and clear everything up, sure funny how he/she conveniently disappears when money starts being owed... even if shitbag does come back, i dont see how anyone would ever trust them again.

I Don't Get It
Ultradamus

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

he has said he wasnt paying me, then he called me or i called him, and we talked for a bit and he promised to pay every dime of it within time. then he said he wasnt paying again, etc, etc. i even offered him some advice on how to clear up his paypal issue, which seemed to be the main reason he claimed he couldnt pay. i have been more then patient, and only text him once or twice a week, usually with no answer. as of this moment last responded text was almost a month ago (May 1st) where he said " lol you have a long wait" $6,265 and waiting..
GOPHER

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Jordan, not only aren't you getting paid anymore than the $2500 you you just stole from PayPal but when the FBI calls to talk to me which I've been told to expect that call by a friend in the pre-trial investigation office. By my children I swear I have never ratted on anyone but you are going to jail with me.

This stupid fuck sent money and over two months later claimed it as a fraudulent transaction. So Paypal gave he the $2500 he claimed was taken for but not out of my balance of which they have confiscated pending further notice for appeal but charged the account back and it shows I have a negative balance which it seems they don't like.

I have wonderful true stories of you ripping off people on Ebay and committing fraud in your statement to Ebay. This isn't even counting gambling. Mail fraud, wire fraud multiple counts in the Federal system. Anyone want to tell him what he's won?

With that, Andy is the only one left that I owe money to and he has been a gentleman about it , as has several others who will remain nameless. So the rest of you big mouth pieces of shit can kiss my big fat white ass especially Halvey the head who has a brain and balls the size of an M&M
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

well isnt that special... now anyone that sent a paypal will be investigated from what im assuming..

hopefully since my paypal has already been terminated i wont get in the mix of things...

but i do know for a fact that a couple years ago my paypal got froze and they did want to know what my relationship to uforce was.. i said nothing but a buddy of mine... they never asked again... just a week or so later they closed my account completely.... i called them and they said it was decided i was a risk... i didnt fight it.. i said fuck em...

i hope for many that this does not turn in to some sort of investigation where everyone gets fucked..

owing money back and forth is one thing.. but to have to fuck with the law over all this is going to be a problem.. maybe not a big deal for some.. but for me its FUCKIN HUGE....

Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Anyone want to tell him what he's won?

"Tell him what he's won, Johnny!"

With that, Andy is the only one left that I owe money to and he has been a gentleman about it

Glad to hear that. Btw, Andy is always a gentleman. Right, Andrew?

simpleandy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

That's right Ronald.

I what do you know, another side to the story.......
Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

A gentleman AND a scholar!

Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Ultradamus

as of this moment last responded text was almost a month ago (May 1st) where he said " lol you have a long wait" $6,265 and waiting..

This seems pretty clear to me. Time to write off that money and move on.

Btw, when it comes to gambling money, you should NEVER bring the authorities into it! Opening up a bunch of trouble for everyone involved, including you!

GOPHER

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Just when I think I've seen it all, that moron has now files for 7 more reversals of Ebay payments he used for (figure it out). That's 7 more counts of Federal wire fraud and an increase in dollar amount of the crimes. These are minimums!
Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Does he not realize that HE will also be involved?

As S. Phila Vinnie used to say, "What's a matta fo you?"

GOPHER

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Obviously not. He is the dullest knife in the drawer.
Ultradamus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

well as you know im not Uforce, so i have nothing to do with his idiotic scams.
UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

GOPHERNATION wrote:

2. Uforce, Ultraforce, who ever you are today you aren't getting a penny so yell yourself so your other personalities don't bother me. You are one in the same which meant you opened the other account while you owed me money to circumvent the system.

Ultrah actually thinks he's still going to get paid...and now he is blaming me and telling me I owe him the money....

ERRRR Too ERRRR funny ERRRR
Ultradamus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

stay out of it, you only make things worse. i dont know why they even allow you on this site. everything you touch turns to moosh.
Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Ultrah actually thinks he's still going to get paid...

He does, huh? Can't imagine why.

UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Ronnielee wrote:
Ultrah actually thinks he's still going to get paid...

He does, huh? Can't imagine why.

...and now he says I owe him the $6,265 because apparently it's all my fault...lol...meanwhile Joe said a month and a half ago that he wasn't paying a dime of it. Go figure! ROFL
heychuck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Any update on this??? I'm still owed...
UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

heychuck wrote:
Any update on this??? I'm still owed...

No update..Obviously he isn't paying you or Ultrah and probably a few others too
UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Ultradamus wrote:
still waiting.. . Bump :bart:

Ultrah never got paid his $6,265....and now we are hearing from Phillyfan that JoltingJoe is owed a few grand too and he is still taking bets....Wow..... Wonder how many people this guy has stiffed.....con artist
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

if i had to guess.. i would say over the 30 plus years hes been bookin and using an average of 18 people each year at the start of football season. Then taking in a an average of 6 more during march madness. that would be 24 people a year.

Average deposits made annually $5200* X 24 = $124,800

Average payout 0

bonuses: based on money handed to him in las vegas from friends** $8600

total yearly earnings: $133.400

expenses:
room in vegas $1000
gas $1200
food: $54,750***

total annual profits: $76,450

assests: $1650 (van)

* based on $100 per week
** what he considers the bank
*** based on $150 per day

margin of error 18% <>

joltingjoe5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

It is no rumor-he owes me close to $7,000. I even have a $250 FUTURES bet on the METS to win the World Series that pays about $1800. I am so effing pissed off. Prior to me winning, I had lost about 4 weeks in a row and paid like clockwork every Monday.

I was even able to contact the guy that runs his site at perheadnetwork.com. Here is what he wrote to me: "Unfortunately we were also taken in by joe and I allowed him to continue operating, even though he was getting further behind on his payments. Normally we insists all agent have a positive balance to draw down from each week when there billed. However, I took over his account from another office and he was already in the hole for quite a bit and I was just trying to help him get caught up. Live and learn I guess."

So he even owes the PERHEAD NETWORK.

I'll probably never see this money
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

i must be old school.. but shit like that would get a beat down for sure... i dont care who it is....

joltingjoe5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

I am old school myself, and have never been scammed for so much money. If I had time, I would take a ride to Davenport, Iowa.

I blame myself for some of this. I was winning and he wasn't paying, and I texted him, and asked if I was wasting my time placing my action with him. At the time, I was owed approximately $3000. He texted back, and said that I would be paid every penny. He was selling a small farm that his family had, and then he would start making payments.
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

joltingjoe5 wrote:
It is no rumor-he owes me close to $7,000. I even have a $250 FUTURES bet on the METS to win the World Series that pays about $1800. I am so effing pissed off. Prior to me winning, I had lost about 4 weeks in a row and paid like clockwork every Monday.

I was even able to contact the guy that runs his site at perheadnetwork.com. Here is what he wrote to me: "Unfortunately we were also taken in by joe and I allowed him to continue operating, even though he was getting further behind on his payments. Normally we insists all agent have a positive balance to draw down from each week when there billed. However, I took over his account from another office and he was already in the hole for quite a bit and I was just trying to help him get caught up. Live and learn I guess."

So he even owes the PERHEAD NETWORK.

I'll probably never see this money

i knew something was up with the book.. NO pay per head leaves un active accounts open for months at a time...

also.. the group thing was an entire scam.... there was never 50k deposited anywhere.. i would bet my life on it...

i would not know where to start on how many promises was made for him to do the book here and if i would run the group and numerous other things......

joltingjoe5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

bagz, I am new to all of this. What $50,000 are you referring too?
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

its a group thing a few guys had.. he claims he deposited 50k in a book as his portion.. LONGGGGGGGGGG story

UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

bagz wrote:
i must be old school.. but shit like that would get a beat down for sure... i dont care who it is....

Beat down? More like disappear...

I know if I was owed any substantial amount of money..I would save up money or take out a loan just to have someone get me more information or pay him a little visit....and make sure I got paid whether he had it or not.....or I would my self find out all I could...wait a while and BAM....dude would be shitting his pants
UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

bagz wrote:
its a group thing a few guys had.. he claims he deposited 50k in a book as his portion.. LONGGGGGGGGGG story

Wait...that was all a scam too? ROFL

Did the other guys get their shares $$$ back in the end of all that?
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

i didnt get mine

stangdudex
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

uforce he owed me my 4k for group in vegas.. said he losed it on the blackjack tables. I never got my cash just a book deposit that i blew so i would never have to think about it again..
joltingjoe5

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

UNSTOPPABLE FORCE-that's how we used to do it in the old days. I see you are from NY-what part?
simpleandy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

simpleandy wrote:
I was paid 50% of what I was owed today PLUS 5% interest. Remaining balance to be paid around June 3rd-5th.
I didn't receive my other 50%
RoundinAintEasy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Am I the only one that was got paid in full 3 times?

bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

RoundinAintEasy wrote:
Am I the only one that was got paid in full 3 times?

hmmmmmm that explains when you two disappeared in vegas...

RoundinAintEasy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

hahaha - that was me and stang - and you were supposed to keep that quiet

bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

sorry but that secret only had a 6 month agreement...

RoundinAintEasy
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

i shouldve filed for an extension

bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

you could have set it on auto secret and not had to worry about it...

jj's is about to expire.... if it does im going to write a book.....

stangdudex
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

lol i was paid for everything except group. He was always legit with me till i told him he was bad for business and i would never place action through him again. I had payouts of 6500 and 3000 twice. That fuck didnt ever win a dime off me!!!
Ronnielee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

also.. the group thing was an entire scam.... there was never 50k deposited anywhere..

Yeh...no shit. That was so obvious. To be honest, I didn't think any of you really believed that either. I mean, most of the guys in the group deposited between $500-$2000 each. And he wanted everyone to believe that he actually deposited like $43,000 of his own money in an account that he was the bookie for? Come on! Who's that gullible?

Why would a book ever deposit $43,000 of his own money into an account that his bettors were using? Are you kidding? I couldn't cash out of that first fiasco fast enough! I was fortunate to get it all out and make a small profit as well.

GOPHER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

Joe, you are correct and I owe you money. Andy, you as well. I paid you half and have not paid you the rest yet. Both will get paid in full.

As for the people that I thought were friends, lol, Bagz you lead the way. Their was a group and there wad over $50K in it. The benefit I didn't discuss was the cash back at Heritage for the wagers we placed. Although the volume should have yielded .08% I struck a deal for .04% because we were considered not recreational.

Stang, so I'm that Fuck! I'm not afraid of getting my ass whopped so any time. Artificial hips and all at least you'll know you were in a fight.
At least you did tell the truth about getting paid.

Ufarce, You are a liar and a thief and I'm surprised the Feds haven't picked you up yet. If it wasn't for you this situation would not have happened!

ufarce 2, whatever you think you have coming you don't. One of the two of you if there are two of you caused my account issues at PayPal. My options are go to arbitration for it or let it go. If I go to arbitration I won't see it and then the law will want me to rat and that I'm not.

Anyone having balances other than those mentioned that are on this site please pm me or open forum and I will make that good.

Yes Joe I own some farmland in Donahue IA with a farm pond stocked and timber for hunting deer and turkey. My best man planned on buying it in July then Oct now he says Jan but will list the property with a realtor if it isnt sold then.
UnstoppableForce
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

All I see is lies, bullshit, more lies and guess what...more bullshit....

ROFL Guy is a fucking JOKE scam artist stiff
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:14 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

GOPHERNATION wrote:

As for the people that I thought were friends, lol, Bagz you lead the way.

im curious.... i questioned the fcw accounts several times... i knew they were also getting fucked... NOBODY keeps unactive accounts open on a PPH site...

GOPHER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

You only pay if they wager, the accounts can stay open for years at no charge if no wager is made. If your PPH charges for accounts not actively playing then you or your bro are being robbed.

It is usually best to know what your talking about before making uneducated false statements. I call it like I see it as well Boss man.

Oh that's right I did nothing for you, the site, and the guys here.

I put some people in possible bad spots but I own it and will make it right with a bit more time. For those that doubt you and your opinion don't mean shit to me.
bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

ya ok... ya ok.. ya ok.. ya ok.. ya ok. ya ok.. ya ok....... ya ok............ ya ok....................ya ok......................................ya ok.............................and yea ok sure you you are....

the only thing i know for sure is your full of shit... and i dont care what you say about me... your a fuckin liar...a cheat and a bottom feeder... the worst fukin kind....

did you pay jj back yet??? you know the money you BORROWED when you went to the fukin bank in vegas and stole JJ's money////

bagz
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: FIRST CLASS WAGER UPDATE ????

what also is pathetic is you hung out with nick (itsme) and you also fuked him out of a lousy $250 that he sent you.....

that was the FIRST time he ever sent anyone any money to gamble cuz he never want to get fuked..... well guess what.. you broke it off in him also.......

pathetic......

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index > SPORTS SHIT All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: